Our Terms & Conditions of sale
These Terms & Conditions are applicable for sale of products by ICOOL Pacific Pty Ltd
Unit 2, 52 Fox Drive, Dandenong South VIC 3175.
** ICOOL PACIFIC Pty Ltd (herein known as ICOOL PACIFIC) reserves the right to conduct credit and
checks in accordance with the Privacy Act as part of the account application process. Any personal
information gathered will remain confidential at all times.
- ** Prices will be those ruling at the date of delivery unless quoted specifically on ICOOL PACIFIC
- ** Payment terms are strictly 60 days EOM from the Statement, unless specifically stated in the ICOOL
PACIFIC official quotation. Payment terms on Indent orders will be stated separately on the ICOOL
official quotation. ICOOL PACIFIC reserves the right to refuse to deliver any goods until all
amounts are paid in full. Interest and administration fees at 1.5% per month of the overdue amounts may
charged at ICOOL PACIFIC 's discretion.
- ** Ownership of all goods shall not pass to the buyer (and the buyer will be a bailee only in respect
such goods) until the buyer shall have paid all monies owing to ICOOL PACIFIC or any other related
thereof whether in respect of the purchase of price or contingently or otherwise howsoever. Until such
time the buyer shall store all goods delivered by ICOOL PACIFIC in such a way that it is clearly the
property of ICOOL PACIFIC.
- ** Prior to buyers acquiring property in any goods, ICOOL PACIFIC may at any time directly or
or by its agents or servant, enter upon any land, premises or property where it believes such goods may
to view and inspect the same and in the event of default by the buyer (including without limitations
default in payment of any monies to ICOOL PACIFIC) to take repossession thereof.
- ** Notwithstanding that property in any goods may remain with ICOOL PACIFIC, all risk in respect
shall pass to the buyer on delivery.
- ** All pricing is subject to change at the discretion of ICOOL PACIFIC, reasonable notice will be
provided in writing.
- ** ICOOL PACIFIC takes no responsibilities of inability to supply requested goods and in no way
guarantees stock of any item.
- ** Any discrepancies or damages of goods shipped must be reported to ICOOL PACIFIC in writing within
hours from receipt of goods.
- ** Any agreement pursuant to these terms and conditions shall in all respects be construed in
with and be governed by the laws of Australia and its territories. This agreement is governed by the
of the state in which the goods were ordered.
Terms & Conditions updated on 1st July 2019
Terms & Conditions
Click below to open or download
Terms & Conditions
© 2010- ICOOL Pacific Pty Ltd